The ELETRONIC VILLAGE ONLINE , every year in Jan - Feb, offers free sessions for teachers where they can participate in discussions and virtual workshops.
- Becoming a Webhead
- Re-playing Process Drama
- Digital Storytelling
- PLEs and PLNs for Lifelong Learning Competencies
- Creating Vocabulary Activities
- Multiliteracies for Social Networking and Collaborative Learning Environments
- Village- Language Learning and Community Building in Second Life
- Mentoring TESOL
- Podcasts for EFL /ESL classroom
- Reflectiion and Practice: Virtual Education
To register (for free) all you have to do is click on one of the links above and follow the instructions.
I'll be co-moderating the Digital Storytelling session along with other great teachers.
HOPE to "see" many of you at EVO.