Today, I had planned something different for them:
- I gave each student a different picture and asked then to write a written description where they would also use modals for makind deductions.
- While students wrote the descriptions I helped with vocabulary and had a look at some mistakes.
- I asked students to practise reading their texts in pairs so that they would pay attention to words they could not pronounce and pauses.
- I used a voicethread presentation I had prepared beforehand to record sts reading their descriptions.
- After doing all the recordings, I showed them the full voicethread presentation so that they could listen to different descriptions. (They really paid attention!)