Create your word widget and more at Blixy.com!
This is how I used it:
- I told my students I would show them a list words they would have to copy for 2 minutes.
- I used the clock counter in our IWB to set the time limit and showed the ZOOMWORD above which I had embedded in a blog.
- Students had 2 minutes to write down in their notebooks as many words as they could.
- When time was over, we checked how many words they had been able to copy and then asked them to check if they knew all the words in their list. Students asked me to explain the words they didn't remember but I always repeated the questions for the other students to try to explain.
- IN PAIRS, students gave definitions of words from their list for the other student to guess what word it was.