2. Invite a student to come to the board and choose a place around the world. Click on the place.
3. The student should then choose a friend and ask "what time is it in London?" (for example).
4. Elicit alternative ways of asking about the time: What´s the time...have you got the time, etc.
5. One of my B1 students, Crissiê, invented a follow-up activity. The T can publish the link at Edmodo. Ss take turns choosing places and asking the time around the world to other students through the reply icon. (I´ve attached the photos of Giselle and Geovana during the activity).
* Alternative topic: What´s the weather in...? What´s the temperature in...?