Watch this video where I talk about Technology Integration:
TokBox - Free Video Chat and Video Messaging
Guide questions we can ask ourselves when selecting a webtool to use:
- What are the aims of the lesson?
- What kind of extra practice do I need my students to have?
- Which is the best tool to achieve the goals?
- How am I going to propose the webtool task?
- Where will my students do the task, at home, in class or at the lab? (Plan the time)
- How will the students share their work? In edmodo, in a class blog, via e-mail?
- What follow-up activity (closure) will we have?