Therefore, yesterday I was trying to find an alternative and tried out STUPEFLIX which is free. You see, teachers earn so little (at least in Brazil) and I am really, really FOR the free webtools available.
You can add both pictures and videos to Stupeflix, download music from your computer, add text, select some effects, create the video and download it to your computer.
This is a simple trial. Just wanted to see what it looked like.
What I liked about it?
- it's free
- you can add your own pictures / videos
- you can download the video in a youtube format.
- the video looks cool.
- there are no songs available (like in animoto)
- I couldn't find an embed code, so in order to embed it I had to download it to my computer first.
- once you upload it to youtube, you lose the quality of the image.
How would Stupeflix become perfect? I wish it offered us an embed code straight from the site and not only a link.
Watch the tutorial created by DEMO GIRL and learn how to make your own videos.