The SUNSHINE AWARD is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers they admire.
According to Claudio Azevedo, who kindly presented me with this award,
It is given to "bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere"
Receiving this award from you, Claudio, means a lot. You know I'm a great fan of the work you develop at MOVIE SEGMENTS TO ASSESS GRAMMAR GOALS and the time you devote to sharing your wonderful activities with fellow teachers.
As with other similar awards, there are certain rules that must be followed:
Rule 1. Post the Sunshine Award logo on your blog.
Rule 2. Nominate 5 to 10 other wonderful bloggers.
Rule 3. Announce their nomination in their blog’s comment section.
Rule 4 .Mention links back to their blog, including a link to the person who nominated you.
Rule 5. Answer seven questions about yourself. This is designed to help people get to know you better.
Here are my nominees:
Carla Arena - http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com.br/
Monica Veado - http://cronicasurbanas.wordpress.com/ (Portuguese)
I love her wise words and sense of humour.
Viviane Bengezen - http://bengezen.blogspot.com.br/ (Portuguese)
A brave Brazilian friend who develops inspiring work with her students.
Camila S Sakai - http://2teachis2touchlives4ever.wordpress.com/
Another Brazilian who's been spreading her shining light at American schools.
Roseli Serra - http://roseliserra.blogspot.com.br/
A dear friend who's just started blogging. Loved what you've written so far!
Now, a bit about myself.
1. Favourite color: blue (no doubt about it)
2. Favourite animal: cats and dogs (no birds, please)
3. Favourite number: yes, the same as Claudio's, 13.
4. Favourite non-alcoholic drink: pineapple + mint juice, hummmmmm.
5. Favourite alcoholic drink: I love drinking wine with my husband.
6. Facebook or Twitter: Facebook, it's my playground area.
7. My passions: reading, travelling and dancing.