April 5, 2013

Testing BLOGSY for IATEFL Diary

Bags packed and thrilled to be visiting Liverpool for the first time, attending IATEFL and meeting so many wonderful teachers I've had contact with via web.

I wanted to test an app I learned about for easy blogging with the Ipad, BLOGSY. Let's see if it delivers what it promises.

While in the UK for the IATEFL conference, I'll be trying to post as often as I can using my iPad, so I was looking for something practical which allows me to add several features to the posts.

From what I've noticed, while writing your blog post you have access to you iPad images, Flickr, picasa, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Vimeo .

This is a list of HOW-TO videos to get started. http://blogsyapp.com/

 

1 comment:

mbi said...

Hi, Ana Maria
Still following you after the TESOL blogging e-course we took together years ago and very excited about this app. Let me know how it goes!
Also, very excited to hear that you will be making the trip to IATEFL. Lots of great people there (although I have only ever met them on the internet). I am sure it will be motivating and inspirational. Hopefully more than enough to help you get over the long plane ride!! Enjoy your time there
Alison Miyake