Check how it works:
How can we use this with sts?
- Students could convert texts to audio files to help them study.
- Students can use it to see the pronunciation of a given set of words.
- This would be an indefinite source of listening material which could be personalised.
- The teacher could use it to convert a text into an audio file and use it in class for dictation.
- Or send the audio file to sts at home, have them listen, write down and hand in the dictation.
This is a text about a Brazilian composer called Heitor Villa Lobos which I converted into an audio file.
After creating the audio file you can download it to your computer, grab the embed code to post it in a blog , get the mp3 file link or even send it to someone by e-mail.