December 26, 2007

Getting the RSS feed to your blog

Have you noticed the blidget (Life Feast Feed) I´ve just included on the sidebar of my blog? Well, in order to do that you need a "so called" feed. And how can you get that? Well, I almost had my brains burnt trying to figure that out, when Nina (from Ukraine)and Nelba (from Argentina) came to my aid. This is what you have to do:
  1. Go to the bottom of your blog and right-click on Subscribe to: Posts(Atom)
  2. Copy the link
  3. Go to widgetbox.com
  4. Look for BLIDGET, and follow the instructions. The feed URL is the one you´ve copied (from Subscribe to...)
  5. Customize your blidget and publish it.
Hope it can help other people.

3 comments:

Dennis said...

Oí, Anamaría.

Boas Festas!

Eu não sei porque eu escrevi "Hola" em meu comentário para seu cumprimento do Natal.

I guess I'm getting old! :-D

Your latest message is a perfect example of how collaborative teaching/learning works. You post a message for help on Twitter and two people (Nelba and Nina L.) respond, then you summarize what you learned and post it here for others to see. You wanted to learn, Nelba and Nina taught, you learned, and then YOU taught. Awesome!

Um abraço grande!

Dennis in Phoenix

Ana Maria Menezes said...

Thanks Dennis. You´ve helped me a lot too, and for that I thank you again.
FELIZ NATAL E BOM 2008!
anamaria

Michael Shade said...

I'm asking the same question - I'll try what you suggest!

Regards,

Michael